- Joined
- Nov 8, 2020
- Messages
- 237
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Counter strike
What server is this happening on?
Prison Break
Short description of the bug.
I got approved for the E tag about a month ago or so and i still don't have it in game
Description of the bug.
I've been waiting for my e tag in game for a while now but still don't have it, i linked my steam account and everything but its not showing up`
What should be happening instead?
I should have my e tag
Describe how to replicate the bug.
N/A
Extra info?
Counter strike
What server is this happening on?
Prison Break
Short description of the bug.
I got approved for the E tag about a month ago or so and i still don't have it in game
Description of the bug.
I've been waiting for my e tag in game for a while now but still don't have it, i linked my steam account and everything but its not showing up`
What should be happening instead?
I should have my e tag
Describe how to replicate the bug.
N/A
Extra info?






