Left 4 Dead Group

Hopfully, but Left 4 Dead is not going to be relesed untill November (IGN say's this)
 
We are? or you think?
Please please please tell me you know this for a fact :D
I've been waiting my whole life for eGO to get a zombie game
 
I've been waiting for this game since I heard about it too. It's gonna be so awesome, but I gotta say, how would we have a division for it? I could see a sub-section so people could meet up, but that's about it. =\
 
What would be different about this game to say TF2?
We could have competitions, we could talk about it?
 
Yeah, that's true. Sorry, for a while there I forgot people can play as the zombies. I was just thinking "wait, how can we be competitive with this if it's just 4 people working together cooperatively?" Didn't stop to think about the zombies.
 
I will be up all night waiting for this game to come out at midnight...when it comes out.....haha it looks awesoem
 
Because EdgeGamers does want teamwork, and Left 4 Dead is all about teamwork, i think it would be a good pair, plus the game is going to be great.
 
according to council at the last meeting then have no idea what the game is. They've never heard of it. (complete and total lies!!!)
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mTbios-LU[/ame]

check this video out
 

Latest posts

Back
Top