Left 4 Dead Group

in light of this game i suggest the game called Alone in the Dark... looks epic also guys :)
 
I remember on the CS:S zombie server it was a escape night or someting like that and Mostly said that they might be one and he said he would want to take the lead of it. But taht game looks so cool its sure im gonna buy that game
 
An important note that you guys left out. Sure the game is planned on being released in Noveember, but thats most likely going to get moved back.

However, the cool thing is that the OPEN beta is supposed to start on August 30th
 
*Looks at MH*
Surprised he hasnt made an entire paragraph of how awesome the game is going to be.
 
the game does look uber sweet, but what kind of multiplayer is it going to support? i thought i read somewhere about on-line co-opt play, but what about 32 player zombie-on-zombie meyhem?
zombie sappin' my brains ftw!
 
Game looks AMAZING I hope we get a group for it, but I'll probably stick with TF2, waiting for class upgrades and such

MOZ
 
An important note that you guys left out. Sure the game is planned on being released in Noveember, but thats most likely going to get moved back.

However, the cool thing is that the OPEN beta is supposed to start on August 30th

Black hawk.....I know I told you that open beta ting i read that on a forum but i joined the steam comunity of Left 4 Dead and there isnt gonna be a Open beta they say. But i found an awnsome CSS server that is like L4D the guy is working on the boss its awsome!! And its 8 players playing and 4 specs
 
My friend works at gamestop, so I'll get the game 1 day early :D. thats 24 hours of experience more than you guys :P.

*Jk. I wish*
 
Last edited:
Black hawk.....I know I told you that open beta ting i read that on a forum but i joined the steam comunity of Left 4 Dead and there isnt gonna be a Open beta they say. But i found an awnsome CSS server that is like L4D the guy is working on the boss its awsome!! And its 8 players playing and 4 specs




Trust me, I have VERY trusted and reliable sources for this info.



Also, V, I got something better then that :P
 
I dont think we would have a group because its only capable of 4 player multiplayer (I think) The best option would be to have a sub-forum to assemble groups for playing the campaign
 
Maybe someone will mod the game and make it have larger teams :D

Btw, i heard that there was gunna be a beta as well

And on a final note quoting (From what I remember) MostlyHarmless "Theyve already moved back the release date 3 times, They NEVER move it back a 4th time" Maybe it was 2 times and never a 3rd time, idk Mostly can critique my reply if he needs to
 
L4D looks like another genre changing experience ala portal? I can't think of another game that will play like L4D is going to be played; yeah, I know there's zombie games ::sh-duh:: but is there another game where 4 players play together as the 'good' guys, and another 4 players work together as zombies and also the zombie players get to control the boss monsters, too? w00t.

The biggest issue this game is going to have is getting people to play as anything other than zombies!

zombie 1: what did you have for breakfast today?
zombie 2: brains.
 
I dont think we would have a group because its only capable of 4 player multiplayer (I think) The best option would be to have a sub-forum to assemble groups for playing the campaign

Good idea, just a little sub forum so we could chat about it etc.
 
Left 4 Dead is a crazy looking game, we have been following it for quite awhile now...............
 
Back
Top