- Joined
- Sep 3, 2020
- Messages
- 128
What application are you reporting this issue on?
csgo
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
Deranked me
Description of the bug.
I improved a time on a map and it deranked me i was extreme now im pro
What should be happening instead?
I should be getting points instead of losing points for improving my time on a map.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Get to the rank extreme just barely by like 9 points or less than improve your group on a map and it should derank you
Extra info?
csgo
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
Deranked me
Description of the bug.
I improved a time on a map and it deranked me i was extreme now im pro
What should be happening instead?
I should be getting points instead of losing points for improving my time on a map.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Get to the rank extreme just barely by like 9 points or less than improve your group on a map and it should derank you
Extra info?





