Til Next Time

Mayhem Death

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
11,744
Well it’s finally official, so I thought I’d make a brief post (I promise nothing too in depth). It has been fun being the CS Community Manager and just being apart of Leadership, but it is long overdue that I step away from such a role. Thank you to my team, they’re the ones who always carried most of the workload and made CS the game it is now (the best game/division/whatever you wanna call it). I know they’re going to be well off and I can’t wait to watch how things progress.

I never thought I’d be able to get to such a position in this community, but I’m truly thankful of Legend, USCG Hammer, Don, Adam, and Artimus for putting their faith in me and giving me the chance to lead CS. I’ve been around this community for most of my life (going on 13 years in 2021) and I think it’s definitely shaped me to be who I am today. Unfortunately like everyone else, COVID has taken a toll in my real life that I could no longer with confidence stay in my position.

To everyone else that I won’t mention by name because that list would be painfully long, thank you for being great friends, painful headaches to learn from, and late night gamers who played way too long. Never think that you can’t be at the top in this community. If a mess up such as myself can, anyone can with turning the right attitude and working your butt off.

I’ll still lurk around, so hopefully I stay in touch with those who want to. For everyone else, thank you for being apart of this great community and for one final time: Cheers!
 
pepesa.png
 
STOP BREAKING MY HEART PLS :(

No break, just fill

Ah Jake, you finally joined the rest of the original team.

Like you once said to me, you did good, please remember that the plant in the corner may or may not be a ficus!

Ps. Steak and fries are definitely a thing

Mayhem Death Mayhem Death @Yehhp #4moremonths

Yep I think we did good. Steak and fries is a federal offense

Mayhem Death Mayhem Death

Don't ever call yourself a mess up. You've done great things for this community and it shouldn't be overlooked. Thanks for your time here, you'll always be one of the greatest. :)

I appreciate the sentiment Belt, thank ya
 
I’ll still lurk around, so hopefully I stay in touch with those who want to. For everyone else, thank you for being apart of this great community and for one final time: Cheers!
From the few times we’ve spoken to each other, you seemed like a truly fun person to be friends with. Even though I’ve only been here for a relatively short period of time I’d like to say thank you for your effort and time, and I’m proud to be a part of what you’ve helped create.

ps for some reason that cheers hit me differently.
 
One of the best dudes to be a part of the leadership team. I had a lot of fun dealing with stupid people with you over the years in my various leadership stints and you’ve always been a solid guy to be around.

You did a ton for the division and really shaped it through a lot of difficult crap. Thanks for all the work and enjoy having a breather from everything. Hope life treats you well once covid slows down.

Lots of love for you
 
Thanks for everything Jake, especially leaving that one bad MAUL note on my account (i had it coming.) Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put in, and enjoy your time hope to see you around.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top