- Joined
- Oct 31, 2018
- Messages
- 468
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Fivem
What server is this happening on?
s1
Short description of the bug.
Drug dealer peds not showing
Description of the bug.
The dealers body is not showing but the prompt to talk to him is
What should be happening instead?
He should be showing
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I do not know its just like this every time i join the server
Extra info? I got a screenshot to prove im in the right spot if needed
Fivem
What server is this happening on?
s1
Short description of the bug.
Drug dealer peds not showing
Description of the bug.
The dealers body is not showing but the prompt to talk to him is
What should be happening instead?
He should be showing
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I do not know its just like this every time i join the server
Extra info? I got a screenshot to prove im in the right spot if needed








