jekgog 5v5 Show Off Winner btw =(eGO)= Joined Sep 14, 2020 Messages 288 Dec 21, 2020 #21 POG , no wonder THEWATERBOYS won @DDZ ZioNeX threatened him to throw or no promo. Congrats!
dank In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA. Joined Aug 9, 2020 Messages 464 Dec 21, 2020 #22 congratulations!!!
BlackAngel Message my secretary Cryptex for any issues =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 1,975 Dec 21, 2020 #26 Soooo mustoreo????
WaSe Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 2,457 Dec 21, 2020 #27 From banning himself multiples times on his first day to being leadership, I guess you've come full circle. Congrats
From banning himself multiples times on his first day to being leadership, I guess you've come full circle. Congrats
platypushunter Poop Dealer =(e)= Joined Nov 25, 2018 Messages 328 Dec 21, 2020 #28 @santa you know what to do...
Ouzi Poster =(e)= Joined Dec 18, 2018 Messages 199 Dec 22, 2020 #34 big moves @santa also put this into your console might be helpful - bind w "sm_respawn ouzi"
BoyPhoenix EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Dec 8, 2020 Messages 1,781 Dec 22, 2020 #37 YOOOOO @santa congrats my man, now you can do bhop day in TTT poggers
mello ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɢɪᴠᴇʀ <3 =(e)= Joined Aug 17, 2016 Messages 363 Dec 23, 2020 #38 a bit late but congrats @santa !!