- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 464
Day #1
I woke up and played some games, had some Tim Hortons and after watched GTA 5 DOJ videos in VR.
I played games after and ate dinner while
the CS event was going on today.
I played with my friends in Teamspeak, we played a round of Phasmophobia but then my IRL friends got on so I played a bit with them.
I talked a bit in Teamspeak while also managing to talk to my friends in Discord.
Me and my friend played some Minecraft Hypixel duels while I hacked and I raged at my internet.
At the end we played Slither.io (no idea why) and again I got absolutely pissed at my internet, punched my monitor and probably slammed my mouse then got off.
I woke up and played some games, had some Tim Hortons and after watched GTA 5 DOJ videos in VR.
I played games after and ate dinner while
the CS event was going on today.
I played with my friends in Teamspeak, we played a round of Phasmophobia but then my IRL friends got on so I played a bit with them.
I talked a bit in Teamspeak while also managing to talk to my friends in Discord.
Me and my friend played some Minecraft Hypixel duels while I hacked and I raged at my internet.
At the end we played Slither.io (no idea why) and again I got absolutely pissed at my internet, punched my monitor and probably slammed my mouse then got off.
Last edited:



