Delivered CSGO JB- Remove the "Extend Map" in the map vote and instead add another map choice.

Stirdu

Poster
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
198
I think I've only seen a map get extended on JB once ever. Nobody votes to extend and it would be better just to add another map to the map vote. I don't think there is a single map people would enjoy playing for an hour and a half if it gets extended.
 
Upvote 0
extend map > map u wont enjoy
isnt really a problem with the # of map choices and if there were to be more choices, why remove extend map?
 
Last edited:
+1. As good as having extend is its unused. I'd rather have the extra nominate. Great suggestion!
 
There are 55 maps in the map pool. Like almost half of them got to go. We should use a completely different system than a voting system.

I'm convinced letting people vote for maps is a terrible idea. Those people end up voting for Obama. Instead, just clear out the map list with the popular maps and then have good unique maps that are put in a rotation. More encouragement for map makers to publish their work instead of it being played once, then left out for the popular maps.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top