Counter-Strike Not Planned CSGO JB - CT tag in MAUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikeee!

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
140
Hey guys and girls ,

There is always a problem with new players not knowing the rules, especially when joining CT and mass free kill, free kill, or breaking other rules.
I suggest new players are required to read the rules, then answer 10 random questions from the rules.
If they pass, they get something like CT tag on MAUL, that will be invisible in game, but will just be used for when they type !g.
I think anyone who like to play on CSGO JB especially on CT side will apply for CT tag.
It will take probably 3-5 minutes to read rules and pass test. Only thing i'm not sure about it is too difficult to create that with MAUL but people in charge for MAUL can answer for that :)
That would be easier for admins and probably would give in the end less freekills and breaking other rules which is the point of every server :)
 
Upvote 0
Whitelusting would have its pros and considered, but I definitely think the hat it shouldn't be handled in MAUL.

That's not what maul is about and it already has its share of problems.

Overall white listing the CTs sounds like something cool on paper but would change the CT meta I of think far too drastically. It'd be constantly dominated by the same players I feel. What happens when there are no white listed CTs on late at night. Like 5am.

I feel like people should be able to hop in and just play. They should read the rules, but overall I feel a new player should have every opportunity as the person next to them.

On a slightly different method, I'd find it I retesting if maybe instead of outright white listing the team, we use weights in Qs.
Admins, DS's get 25% priority in Q, regulars and e's maybe like 10.
Numbers don't have yo be exact but this method would allow better players to join easier; but not outright blocking players from playing.
 
Heres a better format, I feel like this would be good but in a different way.

I'd say if it is their first time queuing for CT, they need to answer a couple questions that are on the rules. If they get it correct, they go onto CT. If not, they get denied and get sent the rules page.
 
On a slightly different method, I'd find it I retesting if maybe instead of outright white listing the team, we use weights in Qs.
Admins, DS's get 25% priority in Q, regulars and e's maybe like 10.
Numbers don't have yo be exact but this method would allow better players to join easier; but not outright blocking players from playing.
Admins having higher priority in Q? I can agree, but DS nah.
 
Hey Nikeee! Nikeee! ,

After discussing with LE we do not plan on adding this at this time.

4g0tt3nSou1 4g0tt3nSou1 made an excellent point here:
I feel like people should be able to hop in and just play

I appreciate you well thought out post! Please do not feel discouraged in making future suggestions.

~Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top