Military Veterans, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie - game name Brewmaster
US NAVY E-5 ET2 USS HOIST ARS-4O
SERVER 5 YEARS 1983-88
I repaired all electronic systems aboard the ship
God Bless the US armed forces all those who serve in them!
 
Name: Teresa
Rank/Rating: SRA e-4
Branch of Military: United States Air Force
Years Served: 4
About Yourself: i made teeth. woo. that's right, i'm a chick.
 
US Air Force
Rank/Rating - E4
Branch of Military - USAF
Years served - 4
Communications/Navigation/Defensive Avionics Systems Technician on the B-1B
 
Sgt- Matthew Kabatra/ Retired Army, 13F forward observer. Fort Riley KS

OPT- Iraqi Freedom 2004-2006

~For my best friend, God rest his soul~

SFC- Danny Louwrey, 13F Forward Observer


OPT- Iraqi Freedom 2004-2005 Died May 2nd 2005... may he rest in piece.
 
Active duty

Name: Matt Moskowitz
Rank/Rating: Petty Officer 2nd Class (Boatswain's Mate (BM2))
Branch of Military: U.S. Coast Guard
Years Served: 1997 to present
About Yourself: Current unit is a Search and Rescue / Law Enforcement station. I'm the Law Enforcement Petty Officer and Command Intelligence Petty Officer.
 
Last edited:
Thank you to all the veterans past/present/foreign/domestic. You have my deepest gratitude.
 
Name: Jonathan Gunning
Rank/Rating: Chief Electronics Technician (E-7)
Branch of Military: U.S. Navy
Years Served: 18
About Yourself: Been stationed to many places to mention, all east coast, Mediterranean, and middle east. Currently, my guys keep all of the RADAR and communications working at Patuxent River Naval Air Station in southern Md.
 
I just wanted to say really quick:

Thank you to all the soldiers who are giving, given, and have lost their lives to defend the United States of America, and to the ones that have defended their own country. I am in envy of you all.
 
Last edited:
GO NAVY! Thank you for responding and thank you for your service to our country :)

6.
 
I love the Navy! They give us rides to wage glorious combat! (Or in my case, set up communications arrays so our infantry can talk...hehehe)

- 2Lt Lewis, USMC
 
Name: Steve Wade
Rank/Rating: GMG3 ( E-4 )
Branch of Military: U.S. Navy
Years Served: 3 Oct. 72 to Oct 75
About Yourself: I was stationed aboard the U.S.S. Richard B. Anderson ( DD-786 ) for 2.5 years. An old WWII relic, but she got us there and back ;)
We participated in the evacuation of South Vietnam, and the rescue of the Mayaguez from the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.
 
Name: Mark H
Rank/Rating: SSgt/E-5
Branch of Military: U.S. Air Force
Years Served: 2 Feb. 96 to Feb 00
Job: Firefighter/Paramedic
About Yourself: I was stationed in: Sicily, Germany, North Dakota, DC and spent 13 months in Kuwait prior to the current War. Upon my discharge I was a civi firefighter for the Milwaukee FD and also Chicago FD for 3 years. Currently, I live in the Blue Ridge Mnts in VA and am a IT manager for a company in NC.
 
Last edited:
An ole Nam Vet once told me.. If there was a war here is the order of things..

The Navy blows the crap out of an island from the big boat
The Marine Corps goes in a kills everyone that is left
The Army goes in and cleans it all up!
And.... Wait for it.....

The Air Force lives on it
 
Name: Michael Carr
Rank/Rating: AE3 - E-4
Branch of Military: U.S. Navy
Years Served: 5th October to present
About Yourself: After boot camp and basic electronics school I left Illinois an headed out to California. Went to school to learn about being an aircraft and F/A-18 (A/B/C/D) electrician. Got stationed down in San Diego on a Marine Corps base (MCAS Miramar) where I repair Hornets used to train new pilots. Come September I'll be heading back west to Oklahoma where I'll be stationed this time on an (ch)Air Force Base (Tinker) where I'll be working on E-6 Mercuries. I've had a pretty cake enlistment and would be a huge jerk if I complained about my life compared to what it could have been.
 
Hmmmm, lots of Sailors here :) Keep them coming!

6.

heres another for ya six!

Name: Ryan Sutton
Rank/Rating: E-5 / IT2(SW) - Information Systems Technician Second Class Petty Officer
Branch of Military: US Navy
Years Served: 5 - 2000-2005
About Yourself: I served on 2 aircraft carriers, cv64, uss constellation which was decommessioned in 2003, GO CONNIE! and the cvn68, uss nimitz which was featured on the reality series "CARRIER" on pbs.
I got out and went straight to college, just finished my bachelors in Mangagment information systems at the university of arizona. I am now working on classfied engineering systems at raytheon missile systems in arizona.
so basically, we make the missile and gun systems used in the navy and in iraq. we also have other countries who buy our products :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top