- Joined
- Dec 15, 2019
- Messages
- 50
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
TTT
Short description of the bug.
Jumping under the map on ttt_damons_brdige_b1
Description of the bug.
On a certain spot you are able to jump into the water and it won't kill you, I've only seen it done once.
What should be happening instead?
You should die when you hit the water.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Jump into the water like in the clip shown. I couldn't do it but maybe someone else will have better luck.
Extra info?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
TTT
Short description of the bug.
Jumping under the map on ttt_damons_brdige_b1
Description of the bug.
On a certain spot you are able to jump into the water and it won't kill you, I've only seen it done once.
What should be happening instead?
You should die when you hit the water.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Jump into the water like in the clip shown. I couldn't do it but maybe someone else will have better luck.
Extra info?
Last edited:











