cs:go "how to get to global elite from silver elite master"

minhtuanlane98

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
50
Guys, I have struggled to climb rank in cs: go, any hints or tips from professional cs: go members on our forums, any good rank instructor videos I should watch?
 
Practice in Death Match 50-100kills
Practice on retake for 10min
Find a solid group of 4 kids who are good and communicate well
Have fun and try to win two games a day
 
Guys, I have struggled to climb rank in cs: go, any hints or tips from professional cs: go members on our forums, any good rank instructor videos I should watch?
There are maps for this like aimbotz and the like. The main thing is to spend at least half an hour a day on such maps. I've also noticed that skins give me a bit of confidence. You can get skins for a couple of dollars on sites like https://betmyskins.com
 
aimlabs for 10 mins & watch top players on twitch and mimic a playstyle <= like movement/holding angles etc, surf & play bhop servers where you need to train mouse movements if you don't like to play aimlabs

like in my case, i played with tenz all the time before he swapped off of cs & now my movement is a weird mimic of his & chad's

ps. if youre in US vpn to eu and play their servers if you really want global, too many cheaters in NA global. took me few months to get it once i was lem
 
take pre workout before, creatine and Adderall during and scream at your team if you lose. Make sure to blame your teammates for everything, even if its your fault. REMEMBER YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE SERVER.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top