- Joined
- May 31, 2018
- Messages
- 1,381
Tabletop Simulator
Host: Grumpy Kitten
Co-Host: I cant carry
Description
Tabletop Simulator is a paid game ($19.99) with 3D board games and activities! Specifically in this event we will explore the game Coup, however other games are available
How do I attend?
Make sure that you're in our teamspeak (ts.edge-gamers.com) a little before the time displayed below. Get your game ready, and put a smile on your face.
Game Link(s)
Tabletop Simulator ($19.99)
Event times
PST:6 PM | EST:9 PM
Host: Grumpy Kitten
Co-Host: I cant carry
Description
Tabletop Simulator is a paid game ($19.99) with 3D board games and activities! Specifically in this event we will explore the game Coup, however other games are available
How do I attend?
Make sure that you're in our teamspeak (ts.edge-gamers.com) a little before the time displayed below. Get your game ready, and put a smile on your face.
Game Link(s)
Tabletop Simulator ($19.99)
Event times
PST:6 PM | EST:9 PM










