- Joined
- Sep 3, 2020
- Messages
- 128
What application are you reporting this issue on?
csgo
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
wont give me my points
Description of the bug.
this has happened twice I improved my time from group 2 to group 1 and didnt receive any point
What should be happening instead?
I should be receiving points when getting better groups
Describe how to replicate the bug.
get a group 2 time then improve it to a group one on any map
Extra info?
csgo
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
wont give me my points
Description of the bug.
this has happened twice I improved my time from group 2 to group 1 and didnt receive any point
What should be happening instead?
I should be receiving points when getting better groups
Describe how to replicate the bug.
get a group 2 time then improve it to a group one on any map
Extra info?





