- Joined
- Aug 17, 2016
- Messages
- 363
so i was in a discord call with my friend before class yesterday and she sent me this cute lil vid of a duck playing the drums. "what was my first reaction" might you ask? "i can make a beat outta this" so I did. I got the main idea done in like 26 mins before class, then i finished arranging and mixing when i got home from work yesterday. anyways I hope you guys enjoy and let me know your thoughts :') <3.
main sample:
the beat:
https://soundcloud.com/theartistdt/duck
there are also other subtle duck noises e.g ambience, the pre drop vocal, and weird pitched down duck vox :')
the main sample is what drives the main groove of the drums.
i wanna do a beat breakdown eventually on my youtube soon :')))
main sample:
the beat:
https://soundcloud.com/theartistdt/duck
there are also other subtle duck noises e.g ambience, the pre drop vocal, and weird pitched down duck vox :')
the main sample is what drives the main groove of the drums.
i wanna do a beat breakdown eventually on my youtube soon :')))



