Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server My youtube video on vip secrets

i learned it within my first week of playing jb
Yeah but some people (cough cough me) aren't able to find or learn the secrets that quickly. Even though I took a 2 year break from JB it took me 3 years to learn sign secret because nobody would ever show me and everytime I spectated nobody did it. This video mad lame lowkey
 
Yeah but some people (cough cough me) aren't able to find or learn the secrets that quickly. Even though I took a 2 year break from JB it took me 3 years to learn sign secret because nobody would ever show me and everytime I spectated nobody did it. This video mad lame lowkey
haha i straight up got lucky and watched erick do it when i died rushing armory tp lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top