- Joined
- Mar 19, 2016
- Messages
- 1,010
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Marksman sniper no scope
Description of the bug.
Marksman sniper no scope
What should be happening instead?
Have scope
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Use the sniper
Extra info? I understand that this isnt a common weapon and I am the only player with one, but if you could fix this it would improve my personal experience tenfold
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Marksman sniper no scope
Description of the bug.
Marksman sniper no scope
What should be happening instead?
Have scope
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Use the sniper
Extra info? I understand that this isnt a common weapon and I am the only player with one, but if you could fix this it would improve my personal experience tenfold






