Delivered [CS At-Large] awp server plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny

I made one post
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
12
hey you guys should definitely make an awp server
idk how active it'd be and stuff but i think a lot of ppl would definitely come on if u advertised it enough!
 
Upvote 0
idk how to use the guns in the game they're useless in surf idk
 
We do have in the MG server where there is like AWP maps you can play. I feel like making a whole dedicated server for AWP 1v1s is an overkill since the MG server can provide different aspects of gun games.
 
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but once open a time there was one from what I can recollection, but it was shut down due to low player activity. Personally I font think a whole server should just be awps only; But I could see if you alternativly suggested a 1v1 Server. That might have a better chance of being a thing.

Regardless if I want to see it or not though, I'm sure if you can muster the support for it and maintain a recurring player count consistantly decwnt enough, I dont think theyd say no.

Disclaimer; I could be wrong in multiple areas here. We could've never had such a server, and its not guaranteed that CSLE will move to support it, or they could always spontaneously say screw it and do it anyways.
 
We do have in the MG server where there is like AWP maps you can play. I feel like making a whole dedicated server for AWP 1v1s is an overkill since the MG server can provide different aspects of gun games.
Sorry too say it but awp maps are played like maybe 4 times a day
 
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but once open a time there was one from what I can recollection, but it was shut down due to low player activity. Personally I font think a whole server should just be awps only; But I could see if you alternativly suggested a 1v1 Server. That might have a better chance of being a thing.

Regardless if I want to see it or not though, I'm sure if you can muster the support for it and maintain a recurring player count consistantly decwnt enough, I dont think theyd say no.

Disclaimer; I could be wrong in multiple areas here. We could've never had such a server, and its not guaranteed that CSLE will move to support it, or they could always spontaneously say screw it and do it anyways.
aw that sucks. thx for ur response!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top