Resolved CSGO - JailBreak - Impersonation bug

Swayy

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
7
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO

What server is this happening on?
JailBreak

Short description of the bug.
Impersonation bug

Description of the bug.
I can't join the lobby due to it saying i am "Impersonating and eGO member"

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to join atleast

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I just tried to join i dunno

Extra info?
 
if i take the =(e)= out of my name will i get kicked from eGO?
 
If you haven't logged into the site in a week, your account goes inactive. You just need to login and then should be good to go again

If you are wearing the =(e)= tag in your name and you're not using the correct Steam linked in MAUL, you would likely have issues as well.

Do either of these apply to you?
 
Swayy Swayy

The reason you were getting kicked for impersonation is likely due to you manually adding the e tag to your steam name; our bot automatically adds it to your name once you connect so there is no need to manually input it. Seeing as the problem has been solved I will be closing this, if you have any other issues feel free to make another report or send me a message~

~Closed
 
Back
Top