- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 464
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
2016 Dodge Charger HC, can't change colour of car.
Description of the bug.
^^^^ straight forward, I try to change my colour of my car and nothing happens.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to change the colour of it.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
no idea, i think i just got unlucky
Extra info?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
2016 Dodge Charger HC, can't change colour of car.
Description of the bug.
^^^^ straight forward, I try to change my colour of my car and nothing happens.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to change the colour of it.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
no idea, i think i just got unlucky
Extra info?





