Low Counter-Strike Fixe GameME Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
1,966
Hi, GameMe Statistic server titles are still labeled as PrestigeGaming. I think they should be updated to properly reflect the merge.

Additionally, it would be nice to have the GameMe directly linked on the forums. A good place for it would perhaps be on the top menu bar (Where Home, Forums, Members, etc.) are.
 
Upvote 0
Hi, GameMe Statistic server titles are still labeled as PrestigeGaming. I think they should be updated to properly reflect the merge.
We can't change it, I don't think I can go into reasoning but know they obviously know about it and they physically can't.
Additionally, it would be nice to have the GameMe directly linked on the forums. A good place for it would perhaps be on the top menu bar
This though, is a great idea. I am 10000% percent behind this, it needs to be a thing.
 
im pretty sure changing anything gamemerelated is out of question since from what i remember we dont have the log in to change anything ? which is why we dont have chatlogs for servers either
 
We can’t do anything with it. Abdul literally disappeared off the face of the planet and we couldn’t merge the two GameMe’s. It’s a literal nightmare scenario. A dumb one.

Links definitely should be a thing though.
 
abdul has password to account, we dont have abdul, I believe
 
live life, go start a family; by the time your child graduates from university Abdul should be back from the grocery store
 
We contacted GameMe with enough to validate ownership of both accounts ages ago and they replied stating that it was physically impossible to do what we'd requested.

Hot take; It's not, they're lazy and GameMe shouldn't mean much to anyone because it's a bad service.
 
We contacted GameMe with enough to validate ownership of both accounts ages ago and they replied stating that it was physically impossible to do what we'd requested.

Hot take; It's not, they're lazy and GameMe shouldn't mean much to anyone because it's a bad service.

Fondly missing when we ran our HLX:CE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top