Who meets who

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
As some of you may have noticed, most people go to the same schools without knowing it, and lives in the same states. I made this thread to see who would meet first and I mean people that are in eGO, who would you meet first, besides the BOD, Directors, CEO, COO, CIO cause ik its everyone's dream to meet em IRL but choose someone that you have hang out with in eGO every day and that you know them well enough.

For me, I would like to meet GrumpyCatJen GrumpyCatJen first
 
uhm idk but i did meet someone named jayden who used to play on the servers (think hes banned lol) cause we found out we live a town away from eachother


but yes it is obviously just a dream of mine to meet leg end ofc ofc
 
Last edited:
There used to be a google map with members home towns on it. It was cool to see how we are everywehere in the world.
 
I almost met Adam but he didn’t tell me he was going to be nearby on a transfer flight.

spidEY (older member who some may remember) and I were going to meet years ago but I got screwed by work and wasn’t able to.

Likely will see Pzycho at some point in real life once covid dies down.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top