Counter-Strike Not Planned [CS] [JB] Remove GunGame SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy

The LAW
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
853
Or rename it to "Spawnkilling day". Take your pick.
I don't know anyone that actually enjoys this and I think it was a flop for an addition in the Special Day list.
It just needs to go.
 
Upvote 0
I would say gun game is fine with the only issue being the spawns of course. The best change would probably be a different form of spawn protection and a sound when somebody spawns so you don't just die from behind.
 
-1. If the spawns were fixed with better logic handling the SD would be fine. Keep it, just fix it.
 
The spawns have been tweaked long ago improving the overall quality of gameplay.

Crazy Crazy I share your sentiment of not being a fan of Gun Game as a special day in Jailbreak, however, many other players on the server do enjoy this special day as it can be a change of pace from the monotony of Jailbreak role-playing. Special day options are already limited as is.

We will not be removing Gun Game for the time being.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top