Looking to Trade my Knife

Rykes

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
557
Hello! I was looking for somebody to trade my Huntsman Ultraviolet knife with! It is field tested and I am just not a fan of the Huntsman knifes. I am looking for another knife, preferably a flip or a falchion. Let me know if anyone is down to trade :D

unknown.png
 
this is Craigs' free list right? i would like to purchase for cost of 0.
 
Hello! I was looking for somebody to trade my Huntsman Ultraviolet knife with! It is field tested and I am just not a fan of the Huntsman knifes. I am looking for another knife, preferably a flip or a falchion. Let me know if anyone is down to trade :D
I have 41 steam used and 28 dollars worth of skins
 
I know you said you wanted a knife but I’ll give you my #1 lowest float Awp Acheron for it. It’s worth a bit more than your knife but it’s very low liquidity.
 
I’ll give you my collection of anime gifs of cute girls doing cute things
 

Latest posts

Back
Top