Operation Threshold (OUTBREAK Mode)

SturmBruder

Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
2,023
Playing the new Outbreak Mode on CW has been pretty fun. There's one in WZ too, but I'm not sure of the difference (If there is one).

Basically 4 man CO-OP Zombie but on bigger maps and you start with a normal class with no perks. Pak-A-punch, weapon drops, ammo ups, Fizz and more available. You decide when to move maps as a team and it just escalates from there. I'm not a big fan of Zombie (Except to watchthe story on youtube) but have loved playing Outbreak Mode.

Teamwork has been surprisingly good! I've only made it to a Fourth map once and I was by far the worst on the team. Lost my armor and then could NOT stay up. They revived me four times!!

You should try it as i think it's setup like an in game Beta and may not last long. See here for info.

Let me know what you think.
 
Anyone play DMZ? Is it just a COOP like OP:Threshold?
 
Really!? I liked it because Everyone I played with (excepting a rare few) played together and stayed close to Revive and Communicated fairly well!

I even played with some Non English speakers (I assume Central Americans) and they were chattty as heck with each other, but included me by using motions and in games sounds.

If you're comparing it to MULTI then yeah, I get it. but I think its WAY better than the 10 minutes to re spawn in WZ!
 
Really!? I liked it because Everyone I played with (excepting a rare few) played together and stayed close to Revive and Communicated fairly well!

I even played with some Non English speakers (I assume Central Americans) and they were chattty as heck with each other, but included me by using motions and in games sounds.

If you're comparing it to MULTI then yeah, I get it. but I think its WAY better than the 10 minutes to re spawn in WZ!
It's great when players cooperate and communicate well in the game, even with language barriers. It's a more enjoyable experience compared to other games with longer respawn time
 
Back
Top