- Joined
- Aug 24, 2012
- Messages
- 16
What application are you reporting this issue on?
BFBC2
What server is this happening on?
=(ego)= 24/7 Heavy Metal
Short description of the bug.
Perks do not work.
Description of the bug.
I am a dedicated supporter and I get auto-balanced and do not have server join priority.
What should be happening instead?
As part of the perks for being a donor, I am supposed to receive Auto-Balance Immunity and Server Join Priority
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Simply join a game
Extra info? My in game perks have never worked to this point.
BFBC2
What server is this happening on?
=(ego)= 24/7 Heavy Metal
Short description of the bug.
Perks do not work.
Description of the bug.
I am a dedicated supporter and I get auto-balanced and do not have server join priority.
What should be happening instead?
As part of the perks for being a donor, I am supposed to receive Auto-Balance Immunity and Server Join Priority
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Simply join a game
Extra info? My in game perks have never worked to this point.














