Battlefield BC2 - BC2 Conquest - Between Game balance for number of players on each time does not work for about 5 min. I.e., 15-4 12-3 teams

KillShot19

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
84
What application are you reporting this issue on?
BC2

What server is this happening on?
BC2 Conquest

Short description of the bug.
Between Game balance for number of players on each time does not work for about 5 min. I.e., 15-4 12-3 teams

Description of the bug.
The between game team balance does not work for approx. 5 min. By that time the team that has no players has been driven back into their uncap and they start leaving the game. Example today, 15-4 balance.

What should be happening instead?
The game should start with a fairly balance number of players on each team.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Wait for the game to end, then watch

Extra info?
 
I also have had this happen multiple times recently , for a least 1 month now . A lot of players leave and don't come back for hours and sometimes the next day or two .
 
Back
Top