max W =(e)= Joined Dec 29, 2019 Messages 564 Mar 14, 2021 #1 Which one are you? Personally I'm more of a cat person since they are more low maintenance IMO. However I'm pretty sure its only a preference.
Which one are you? Personally I'm more of a cat person since they are more low maintenance IMO. However I'm pretty sure its only a preference.
ItssRandyy I made one post =(e)= Joined Dec 28, 2020 Messages 10 Mar 14, 2021 #3 I've got both, and I'm not really picky. Cats are just more self-sustainable other than food, water, and litter.
I've got both, and I'm not really picky. Cats are just more self-sustainable other than food, water, and litter.
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Mar 14, 2021 #4 @FunBun is dog Hero is bird @Architect of Life is cats but I don’t know that yet
Janitor_478 I made one post =(e)= Joined Feb 26, 2021 Messages 18 Mar 22, 2021 #6 I prefer dogs because i grew up with them but i like almost all pets
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Mar 22, 2021 #7 I prefer dogs because cats are little evil pricks. (I love all animals, to be honest)
Sister bhop's the best server Joined Mar 25, 2021 Messages 261 Mar 25, 2021 #8 I personally prefer reptiles however cats are awesome cause they're quiet for the most part. Depends on the dog breed as some are better for protection or herding.
I personally prefer reptiles however cats are awesome cause they're quiet for the most part. Depends on the dog breed as some are better for protection or herding.
Goosesk EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2020 Messages 1,155 Mar 26, 2021 #9 Cats are drippy and know style