Not a Bug Grand theft auto - SSS Not getting message's OR Pings of the where the mechanic calls are - I was on this morning Traning somone for sss and me and

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopa

Poster
Joined
Nov 27, 2020
Messages
122
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand theft auto

What server is this happening on?
SSS Not getting message's OR Pings of the where the mechanic calls are

Short description of the bug.
I was on this morning Traning somone for sss and me and him relized that we arnt geting pings or text form the person.

Description of the bug.
Not getting a text or any response of location

What should be happening instead?
We should be getting a ping on the map of the location

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I think that we should get this fixed for mechanics can get pings and text of the location

Extra info?
 
User contacted me and told me this was fixed.

Thanks for reporting it though! coopa coopa

~D3FaulT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top