Not a Bug Maul - Maul Logs - Maul logs do not save even if the message still applies.

JuVe913

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
645
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Maul

What server is this happening on?
Maul Logs

Short description of the bug.
Maul logs do not save even if the message still applies.

Description of the bug.
OP: https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/347789/ (I made a thread about it a while ago)

Basically, I do continuously keep filling my ban notes, but sometimes some of them disappear not that much later. I am getting pm'ed about it but I can reassure you that this is not on my end. (Asides from once) I have tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge) overtime and I do keep falling to the same issue again and again. From what I notice, there is no specific pattern followed, and it sometimes doesn't save specific logs (e.g. it might not save 1-2 out of 10 ban notes I fill per game session). I sometimes do tend to check just in case this happens again and again, but I might forget to do sometimes. (I have refilled bannotes before)

What should be happening instead?
Logs should be saving on the first go.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I am not certain how to replicate it. I just fill multiple ban notes almost after each time I stop playing on the servers. That means I have a small stack of logs to fill out, and somehow some of them do not save successfully.

Extra info? https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/347789/ // That's the old thread I made back then too. I am not entirely sure if there was a fix about it, because I still do seem to have issues doing that.

If it helps, I am on a Windows 10 Pro Edition, and I have been going around various browsers to fill my notes.
 
In the mean time while you're waiting for a fix, I'd do one or two then do a hard refresh (Control + R) and continue onward. Should prevent loss.
 
Notes are limited to 64kb (~65,535 characters). If you are putting a large console log into the note, it would probably cause this issue. I recommend uploading the console logs to something like pastebin.com and put the link to the logs in the note.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top