Team Fortress 2 Pyro Update Week

Everyone is gonna be a pyro for the next 2 weeks. Yeah, it gets people to try classes they wouldn't normally, but I'd rather have them release a couple new class items at once so we don't have 7 pyros per team.
 
Two words: Sentry Gun

Engineers will no longer have a massive threat with that many pyros an very little spies.
 
Yep, sentry guns will be kings as pyros try to set each other on fire (and obviously don't succeed, gg flame retardant suits!). Heavies won't be a bad choice either, close range damage that can meet and beat a Pyro's, and lots of HP to soak up the fire with.

From the sound of it, tomorrow we'll find out what the three new weapons are. Or we may. Along with "Meet the Sniper," a site dedicated to the pyro update will be released. We can only assume that'll have achievements and weapons on it. We'll see we'll see.
 
Uber pyros are one of the biggest threats to engineers and their buildings, imho. I have no idea what Vavle is planning for pyros, but you just have to stop bull rush everything. :P
 
I agree purple however multiple sentry guns still cause problems of an uber pyro when they are positioned right.
 
This is where I have to deal with everyone complaining about all the pyros when pyro is naturally one of my top 3 to begin with. Not like when medic came out and thousands of people who never played medic before suddenly played for 2 weeks, got the achievements, and then never played medic again.
 
HAHA I remember those guys...oh wait that was me...j/k I just did the achievements so that way I wouldnt be behind everyone.
 
Ohh man! Achievementbox, here I come!

Seriously now, I'll be off on some random achievement-farming server until I can succesfully say I have all weapons.
 
Back
Top