GTA FiveM - Server 1 - hair go brrrr. pink orange black white

Star

SmeaR's Intern
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,010
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Server 1

Short description of the bug.
hair go brrrr. pink orange black white

Description of the bug.
Character face/hair keeps changing colors and shapes

What should be happening instead?
normal

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Unsure at this time, happened in many scenarios

Extra info? none but Starraptor2000#5060 if you need me on discord
 
I have been experiencing this same issue, I assumed it was on my end.
 
This happens to me randomly - I exit the game, clear the cache and then it's fixed for a bit. Not sure what causes it though but that's the fix, albeit temporary in nature, it seems.
 
This is being moved to completed to clear out the bugs in preparation for our public test week, if this bug re-occurs during public testing please make a new thread, thank you!

~D3FaulT
 
Back
Top