- Joined
- May 31, 2018
- Messages
- 483
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
All EGO servers except bhop dev server
Short description of the bug.
I get shit ping like every night
Description of the bug.
During most nights, I will join any EGO server and my ping is just trash. Its like playing on an EU server. The only problem is its ONLY on EGO servers and nothing else. Everytime it happens I test it on different games and stuff but its always only EGO. Restarting my internet sometimes helps sometimes doesn't. I have Cox and the highest tier you can have below fiber. So its not my end. I don't know why it happens.
What should be happening instead?
I should be getting my normal 30-40 ping.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Come to my house lol
Extra info? I didn't know where else to put this, I thought about making a CL but it's probably best to put here. Thanks.
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
All EGO servers except bhop dev server
Short description of the bug.
I get shit ping like every night
Description of the bug.
During most nights, I will join any EGO server and my ping is just trash. Its like playing on an EU server. The only problem is its ONLY on EGO servers and nothing else. Everytime it happens I test it on different games and stuff but its always only EGO. Restarting my internet sometimes helps sometimes doesn't. I have Cox and the highest tier you can have below fiber. So its not my end. I don't know why it happens.
What should be happening instead?
I should be getting my normal 30-40 ping.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Come to my house lol
Extra info? I didn't know where else to put this, I thought about making a CL but it's probably best to put here. Thanks.



















