Godzilla Vs Kong

Sister

bhop's the best server
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
261
Has anyone gotten around to seeing the new movie? I believe it just came out today, personally i'm not a big fan of sci-fi or the long/godzilla movie series in general. ( i'm more into crime drama/horror/documentaries )

With that being said the movie special effects are insanely good!! Some parts the lighting confuses me, godzilla looks a little too detailed, Kong's detail is amazing, the clothing on the humans is a little odd but the makeup/cities look very good.

By no means am I a movie critic nor do I try to be one. This is just my 2 cents, I'd love to hear everyone else's opinions!!

and try to not ruin it for others please no spoilers I don't want to be the a-hole that sparks a thread of a highly anciticpated movie spoiler!!
 
I personally haven't watched it, but I'm team Godzilla. I might watch it soon and see who wins since it is a good collaboration.
 
Godzilla is the homie but kong is really the main character, skull island was the best movie in the monster franchise and he was better in g v k Tbh
 

Latest posts

Back
Top