E =(e)=?Karbine Rookie Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 38 Jun 24, 2008 #23 Aiki thats most cool took a second before I saw the nemisis symbol above his head
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jun 25, 2008 #24 ahaha! Nice screen shot.
A Adilor EGO Addict Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 1,266 Jun 25, 2008 #25 Part of me wonders if he was the one talking in the chatbox.
E EarthBenders Poster Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 156 Jun 26, 2008 #26 awesome screenshots, keep em coming
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jun 26, 2008 #27 Current Events WIKI Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
P Passon I made one post Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 13 Jun 26, 2008 #28 hey our wikipedia page was deleted
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jun 30, 2008 #30 how is liquid metal playing in 3rd person point of view? shananigans
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jun 30, 2008 #32 3rd person picture I taunted, at the end of the taunt I pressed F5 several times (including Print Screen) In which case, I was able to get that ss. I love the HW guy shooting out fire. It's my DESKTOP For now as well. Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
3rd person picture I taunted, at the end of the taunt I pressed F5 several times (including Print Screen) In which case, I was able to get that ss. I love the HW guy shooting out fire. It's my DESKTOP For now as well.
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jul 1, 2008 #33 Thumbnails test WELCOME!
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jul 2, 2008 #36 Sorry for it being so big, i like the flare pic! Look at the flare pic above this! Also I want you to rate this forum. Just once, I want to know if our posts are OKAY! If not, ill try and be more creative. So far I think these are ok. Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
Sorry for it being so big, i like the flare pic! Look at the flare pic above this! Also I want you to rate this forum. Just once, I want to know if our posts are OKAY! If not, ill try and be more creative. So far I think these are ok.
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jul 2, 2008 #37 favorite: Nuedar, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The Win: Everyday Life For Kaela. Best wishes keep em posting!
favorite: Nuedar, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The Win: Everyday Life For Kaela. Best wishes keep em posting!
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Jul 3, 2008 #38 please notice the blue pyro at the left exit
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jul 3, 2008 #39 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Made my night. Laughing
L Liquid Metal Active Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 272 Jul 4, 2008 #40 Im splitting this forum apart This way load times arent as long on some computers. Also, im going to change the screen sizes to 1200x1024 Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
Im splitting this forum apart This way load times arent as long on some computers. Also, im going to change the screen sizes to 1200x1024