- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 1,155
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Forums
What server is this happening on?
Forums
Short description of the bug.
I can't insert any screenshots or use any other features like gifs, text color, text size, and everything in that row.
Description of the bug.
I can't use any of the features when typing like gifs, screenshots, text size, text color, code, and everything else in that row
What should be happening instead?
I can use all of those features
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't think it can be replicated
Extra info? https://imgur.com/a/J9zXgCr
They are blanked out and i can't hit any of them
Forums
What server is this happening on?
Forums
Short description of the bug.
I can't insert any screenshots or use any other features like gifs, text color, text size, and everything in that row.
Description of the bug.
I can't use any of the features when typing like gifs, screenshots, text size, text color, code, and everything else in that row
What should be happening instead?
I can use all of those features
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't think it can be replicated
Extra info? https://imgur.com/a/J9zXgCr
They are blanked out and i can't hit any of them







