Football - I Can't Wait!!

RunNguN

I made one post
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
10
I'm bored so i thought I'd start a little football (NFL) thread going. Anyway... just wondering who everybody is rooting for??? Also just some off-season talk...

As far as i go... Carolina Panthers - all the way!!
 
I'm bored so i thought I'd start a little football (NFL) thread going. Anyway... just wondering who everybody is rooting for??? Also just some off-season talk...

As far as i go... Carolina Panthers - all the way!!

w00t another panthers fan lol. they might do well this season. although i'm more of a college ball fan as you can tel from my avatar.
 
Notre Dame i see... rough last season :x But yea, i think panthers have a pretty good shot at doing well this season!
 
i like eagles better, but i wouldn't be surprised to see the patriots in the superbowl again
 
I've heard that we had a pretty amazing draft. I didn't catch it myself but eh it seems to be popular concencus. If that's the case i have high hopes on some maturing skill.
 
Lol Yaaaa Chargers... Hope they make it to the superbowl this season.... If not cant beat Sunny San Diego :P
 
well if it's that kind of football. Glasgow Celtic.

Otherwise Dallas Cowboys. I'd like to see Romo really pick it up. I think the cowboys have a chance this year. But i'm really interested in seeing how the Pats start this year. They were good no doubt. And the Giants didn't exactly stomp them. A few plays went in their favor to win. I'm rather excited to see the effect of the previous superbowl on both teams.
 
Dude!!!

Your My Hero finally another Carolina Panthers Fan!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!
Lol but yea i love the Panthers can't wait to see Deangelo Williams Take the Field with Force!!!!! but its gonna be an awsome football season!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top