Counter-Strike: Source how to give demo for permanent ban?

sup3rcarrx7

I made one post
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
6
There was a hacker online tonight 4/25 around midnight Pacific time which 1 of the admins caught, but did not have the capability to record a demo so it seems only a weekly banned could be applied. However, I was able to capture this problematic player and would like to assist with getting this player banned permanently. I reached out repeatedly over chat (sorry I don't use a mic) to ask if the admins wanted the clip, but neither ever replied.

Attached is a screenshot of the admin online mentioned above.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 108
Hey thanks, sorry for not replying over chat. I was talking to another admin at the time so once he was banned I wasn't watching chat. I've tried to add a guy to friends that said he had a demo. But no reply yet, If you have one could share a link. just for more evidence.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top