Not Planned [CS TTT] Traitor shop item

yep

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
21
One thing that has been bothering me for long time is the fact that tripmines can kill ur traitor buddies. Ive seen multiple scenarios of t's killing their t buddys becuase of their tripmines and that happens becuase people usually place them in hidden spots so its highly unlikely that u can spot them if they are placed correctly . I think its reasonable to make it so tripmines can't kill ur t buddies as it can cause rdm.
I know an argument can be made that if somebody doesn't die after walking throught a tripmine , that makes the person a confirmed traitor becuase walking throught a tripmine is an instant kill ,so it can cause conflict between other innos that might've witnessed it , but you could also make the same argument about poison gun , c4 , and jihad bomb as they dont harm t's.
Personally i don't use tripmines anymore becuase everytime i do , there is a good chance that one of my t buddies will walk throught it and have his t round ruined.
I really think if this was implemented it would make a really good change as it would allow t's to not worry about killing their t'buddys with their tripmines anymore and there would be no more rdm caused by using a T shop item as tripmines are the only T shop item that can harm other t's.
 
Upvote 0
Trip mines have gone back and further multiple times and have seen various updates; including most of what you suggest, even outright removal.

I'm saying -1 until a time when a new solution becomes a valuable.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top