What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA 5 serious RP server
Short description of the bug.
Connection failed
Description of the bug.
Trying to connect to your GTA 5 RP server and keeps saying I need to make account public. I have made everything public from steam to rockstar app and nothing has worked. I have been able to connect to other servers including the other empty Edgegamers server.
What should be happening instead?
access to the server
Describe how to replicate the bug.
try to join the server.
Extra info?
The error says:
"Connection Failed
Connection rejected by * ego server: Connection Rejected:
Your profile is not public, please set your profile privacy to public and rejoin the
server.
You may set it back after joining.
Members & Dedicated Supporters bypass this check! Join us at edgegamers.com
This is not a message from Cfx.re/FiveM"
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA 5 serious RP server
Short description of the bug.
Connection failed
Description of the bug.
Trying to connect to your GTA 5 RP server and keeps saying I need to make account public. I have made everything public from steam to rockstar app and nothing has worked. I have been able to connect to other servers including the other empty Edgegamers server.
What should be happening instead?
access to the server
Describe how to replicate the bug.
try to join the server.
Extra info?
The error says:
"Connection Failed
Connection rejected by * ego server: Connection Rejected:
Your profile is not public, please set your profile privacy to public and rejoin the
server.
You may set it back after joining.
Members & Dedicated Supporters bypass this check! Join us at edgegamers.com
This is not a message from Cfx.re/FiveM"
Last edited:



