[GUIDE]ELK's quick hitreg fix

ELK

I made one post
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
19
=(eGO)= | DUST2 | NO AWPS/AUTOS | Edgegamers.com

I wrote a big thread, but I like my TL;DR more lol.

original TL;DR
You're choking due to split rate. Use net_splitrate 4 & net_splitpacket_maxrate 800000
You're interp is poorly configured. Use cl_interp_ratio 0 & cl_interp 0.015 or 0.030 depending on net or reg*

Due to bugs in the network code you should only use multiples of the server tick time
*At the bottom of net_graph 4 is a blue area. The orange columns represent how long it took before interpolation was attempted. While the orange columns are raised above the white bar hit reg will not be "perfect." You will likely only see a small amount of this, and most consider the small errors in hitreg worth the 15ms advantage
net_graph 4 sv: shows server tick rate



Please ask any quesitons about network console commands or network concepts.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top