Goodbye eGO

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
As many of you have noticed, i haven't been playing on the fivem server in a while, the reason why that is that I'm playing on different servers nowadays. After being in eGO for a few years I am now leaving it, this is my last month of donating to the community and that I will miss you all! Being in eGO has been fun for the past 4 years, I wont forget you all!

@Blossom you have been here for me for so long since pG and I consider you as a close friend when I have been brought down but you always bring me back.

@Wimsickle you were fun to play with on FiveM and I hope to see you in the later future, thank you for getting me to be a better officer.

Dustin Dustin haven't talked to you in a while but you were there to back me up during some RP scenes and that I will miss you as well

waff waff you're a bitch JK JK you are always fun to play with

@Architect of Life <3

@Legend you were fun to RP with the most and that was the best of my time,

@DrkChocolate I will miss you more cause you were fun to play with and easy kill on TF2, I will probably play with you at a later future

@4g0tt3nSou1 miss ya buddy thanks for being there for me while I was in the TF2 division!

There are more people that I forgot that have helped me in the past but do note that I haven't forgotten your actions that have helped me

Being in eGO has made me mature more than I would have in pG and now I can go to other communities and help others out than I could here in eGO.

This is Ambassador Spock beaming out for the last time.

Live Long and Prosper everyone!
 
Last edited:
It was always fun playing with you :( Best of luck with your future!
 
It was fun rdming... I mean playing with you on TTT <3 Best of luck wherever you move over to! Make sure to RDM these people too :3
 
Damn. Hard to see you go even though we haven't talked much. I remember when I first started getting into eGO FiveM I would watch a lot of you Police/eGO streams, they were entertaining and helped me learn more about FiveM. I wish you best of luck on your new server :).
 
As many of you have noticed, i haven't been playing on the fivem server in a while, the reason why that is that I'm playing on different servers nowadays. After being in eGO for a few years I am now leaving it, this is my last month of donating to the community and that I will miss you all! Being in eGO has been fun for the past 4 years, I wont forget you all!

@Blossom you have been here for me for so long since pG and I consider you as a close friend when I have been brought down but you always bring me back.

@Wimsickle you were fun to play with on FiveM and I hope to see you in the later future, thank you for getting me to be a better officer.

Dustin Dustin haven't talked to you in a while but you were there to back me up during some RP scenes and that I will miss you as well

waff waff you're a bitch JK JK you are always fun to play with

@Architect of Life <3

@Legend you were fun to RP with the most and that was the best of my time,

@DrkChocolate I will miss you more cause you were fun to play with and easy kill on TF2, I will probably play with you at a later future

@4g0tt3nSou1 miss ya buddy thanks for being there for me while I was in the TF2 division!

There are more people that I forgot that have helped me in the past but do note that I haven't forgotten your actions that have helped me

Being in eGO has made me mature more than I would have in pG and now I can go to other communities and help others out than I could here in eGO.

This is Ambassador Spock beaming out for the last time.

Live Long and Prosper everyone!
Good luck man!
 
1620861688772.png


Dif-tor heh smusma.🖖
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top