What application are you reporting this issue on?
Staying Active
What server is this happening on?
eGO Rust Server
Short description of the bug.
My privileges are taken away when I haven't been active for a little and is quite the annoyance.
Description of the bug.
Not really a bug but a problem nonetheless.
What should be happening instead?
If I've been approved as a member I don't know why I shouldn't keep my privileges all the time.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Maybe going inactive?
Extra info? Not really
Staying Active
What server is this happening on?
eGO Rust Server
Short description of the bug.
My privileges are taken away when I haven't been active for a little and is quite the annoyance.
Description of the bug.
Not really a bug but a problem nonetheless.
What should be happening instead?
If I've been approved as a member I don't know why I shouldn't keep my privileges all the time.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Maybe going inactive?
Extra info? Not really







