L Lekk [VN] Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 3,678 Jun 18, 2008 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj72UfbTdAk[/ame] From a Korean show, enjoy.
B Buck Private Famous Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 524 Jun 18, 2008 #2 The thing he was trying to eat is called Ja Jang Myun or in english Black Bean Noodle. Very delicious, but I recently found out it has MSG in it.
The thing he was trying to eat is called Ja Jang Myun or in english Black Bean Noodle. Very delicious, but I recently found out it has MSG in it.
L Lekk [VN] Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 2, 2007 Messages 3,678 Jun 20, 2008 #4 It's from a show call infinity challege. They have a website where people challenge them to do things
It's from a show call infinity challege. They have a website where people challenge them to do things
redspike[DAM] Active Member Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 396 Jun 20, 2008 #6 man..after watching that i want some ramen...and then go onto a roller coster.....
C Carne EGO Zealot Joined Nov 2, 2007 Messages 1,607 Jun 20, 2008 #7 DAng, I really wanna ride a rollercoaster now.
C Christian-D_D I made one post =(e)= Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 23 Jun 20, 2008 #8 that was extreme funny ^^