FiveM FiveM - FiveM - Cruise Control auto disables when enabled.

dys

Imagine
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,349
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
FiveM

Short description of the bug.
Cruise Control auto disables when enabled.

Description of the bug.
When you enable cruise control, it automatically disables after enabling

What should be happening instead?
It should stay enabled until toggled again to disable.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Toggle cruise control

Extra info? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpaygN947EA
 
It cancels when you accelerate, get to your speed then stop pressing w then press cruise control, itll work.

p sure its supposed to cancel when you press w/accelerate aswell
 
Might be better as a suggestion to be able to increase / decrease our speed (maybe numbpad +/-)
 
Last edited:
OR even have it where if you ENABLE cruise control, whenever you increase speed and let go, it continues to cruise, but if you hit the brakes, it disables it until you hit forward again to increase speed and it locks it again.

Basically I'd like cruise control to remain on unless I am braking, but autoreactivate when I increase speed again without me having to re-enable it every time I hit the brakes.

As it stands right now, with all the red lights in the city, cruise control is pretty useless. IRL I LIVE on cruise control through the city lol.
 
I think it's really the nature of the script, to be honest. All those extra features require a lot more lines of code for something that's really just a quality of life to not speed unintentionally and is way better than the old script where you had to over-rev your car locked to a *maximum speed*
 
There was an old old script that allowed much more function. As it currently stands, this cruise control is rather unuseful in most scenarios.
 
Back
Top