- Joined
- Mar 28, 2021
- Messages
- 4
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
FiveM EdgeGamers RP Reset Server
Short description of the bug.
Lighting Bug
Description of the bug.
Whenever I left the job center, my lighting was bugged. Everything white had a bad glare to it. It looks like one of those bad GTA V ultra realistic graphics mods.
What should be happening instead?
White things shouldn't look like the pearly gates of heaven.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Leave the job center through the main doors.
Extra info? I walked in next to the skybridge above eastbourne way.
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
FiveM EdgeGamers RP Reset Server
Short description of the bug.
Lighting Bug
Description of the bug.
Whenever I left the job center, my lighting was bugged. Everything white had a bad glare to it. It looks like one of those bad GTA V ultra realistic graphics mods.
What should be happening instead?
White things shouldn't look like the pearly gates of heaven.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Leave the job center through the main doors.
Extra info? I walked in next to the skybridge above eastbourne way.





