Not Planned CSGO JB - Rulebook additions

sopheyy

<3
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
1,957
I know the rules are being rewritten or they will be looked at soon.
Just thought I'd add some unwritten rules that the AT teams should consider adding to the rulebook since most of these are already being enforced but with no grounds.

If you have any more than these - please put them in this thread.

  • You cannot shark in a game where you are taking all winners.
  • You cannot pursue "vents" on Minecraft and Avalanche based on them being open (pig cell/smoke roof)
  • If Ts are to AFK freeze and a smoke is thrown in the stack - are you allowed to shoot above the player model to kill them jumping? Needs clarification if not.
  • Are you allowed to replay luck-based games if no prisoners are killed the first time?
    • This should fall under "not being allowed to play a game twice" but some people try to nitpick it. Would be nice with this being in FAQ.
  • How many times can you play FR/LR and trivia?
    • Killing half? Play it once? Play it twice?
  • Kwejsi (map) specific
    • Are you allowed to pursue vents if you see someone drop into them from KZ?
  • Custom day - what is it? Needs clarification.
    • Do normal rules apply? Can CTs play T games? Can you kill off more than 50%? Can you play an opinionated game immediately? Can you NOT take all winners in a game where you cannot guarantee 50%?
  • When is a longjump a cancer jump?
    • If it's NOT a cancer jump, are you allowed to make it hot lava? (220 -> hot lava (no vote)?)
  • Dojo specific: Are you allowed to pursue scout if you have not yet confirmed that scout secret is indeed open?
  • Is taking winners the same as taking losers?
  • When doing a vote for "custom games" (ie. full dodge course) do ALL Ts need to agree (or at least all the Ts willing to play)?
    • Is majority enough to force all Ts (including the ones not wanting to) to play the game being voted for?

Apologies if these are all included in some random rule - I personally haven't been able to spot it. Let me know and I will edit them out. o/

edits: adding questions/rules
 
Last edited:
Upvote 4
+1

I pretty much agree with all of these. Another suggestion I have is that when a warden offers bomb/gun ST and a prisoner runs to the marker and has say, the 2 bullet glock from RTD, the warden should be allowed to not give ST to that prisoner even though they offered bomb/gun ST. I recently had an issue with some admins saying that it was lying to Ts when I tried to make the prisoner go back after they were unable to fire the gun 3 times like I asked. I wasn't gonna kill for it or anything since it was technically a gun, but a warden should be able to deny ST for the 2 bullet glock even after offering gun ST since it presents basically no threat at all. I shouldn't have to specify "3 or more bullets" every time I offer gun ST as a warden.
 
Last edited:
+1

I pretty much agree with all of these. Another suggestion I have is that when a warden offers bomb/gun ST and a prisoner runs to the marker and has say, the 2 bullet glock from RTD, the warden should be allowed to not give ST to that prisoner even though they offered bomb/gun ST. I recently had an issue with some admins saying that it was lying to Ts when I tried to make the prisoner go back after they were unable to fire the gun 3 times like I asked. I wasn't gonna kill for it or anything since it was technically a gun, but a warden should be able to deny ST for the 2 bullet glock even after offering gun ST since it presents basically no threat at all. I shouldn't have to specify "3 or more bullets" every time I offer gun ST as a warden.
I mean you said gun ST, he has a gun. Even if it has 0 bullets its still a gun and you asked for that in exchange for ST. So by making him go back you are lying to Ts by offering gun ST but not giving it. What you are obviously trying to do is cheat the system, since you knew it has 2 bullets in it you asked him too shoot three times.
 
I mean you said gun ST, he has a gun. Even if it has 0 bullets its still a gun and you asked for that in exchange for ST. So by making him go back you are lying to Ts by offering gun ST but not giving it. What you are obviously trying to do is cheat the system, since you knew it has 2 bullets in it you asked him too shoot three times.
this.
 
I mean you said gun ST, he has a gun. Even if it has 0 bullets its still a gun and you asked for that in exchange for ST. So by making him go back you are lying to Ts by offering gun ST but not giving it. What you are obviously trying to do is cheat the system, since you knew it has 2 bullets in it you asked him too shoot three times.
I'm not trying to cheat the system though. I consider it more along the lines of verifying the threat asking the T to shoot the gun a certain number of times. As a warden, your goal is to eliminate threats, the 2 bullet glock not being one of them. I know the easiest way to prevent having to give ST out for the 2 bullet glock is to specify 3 or more bullets each time, but that seems kind of silly. I disagree that there's anything wrong with denying ST for the 2 bullet glock since we all know by now that it's essentially a toy gun. I'm not the only person who has made people go back for this before, and it seems kind of biased for people to treat it as lying to Ts. In my eyes, it's almost like forcing the warden to give out a free ST for something none-threatening, and having that much more risk of another ST rebelling.
 
Last edited:
I'm not trying to cheat the system though. I consider it more along the lines of verifying the threat asking the T to shoot the gun a certain number of times. As a warden, your goal is to eliminate threats, the 2 bullet glock not being one of them. I know the easiest way to prevent having to give ST out for the 2 bullet glock is to specify 3 or more bullets each time, but that seems kind of silly. I disagree that there's anything wrong with denying ST for the 2 bullet glock since we all know by now that it's essentially a toy gun. I'm not the only person who has made people go back for this before, and it seems kind of biased for people to treat it as lying to Ts. In my eyes, it's almost like forcing the warden to give out a free ST for something none-threatening, and having that much more risk of another ST rebelling.
If I recall correctly, you cannot deny someone ST for a toy gun, if you have already offered gun ST (unless clearly specified that the gun must contain bullets).

But specifying the amount of bullets in the gun is going too far in my opinion.
You should be able to receive gun ST for the deagle on kwejsi, and you should be able to receive gun st for the !rtd glock.
 
Last edited:
I've played JB for a couple of years now and most of these rules aren't stated in the main JB forum/rules thread and are misunderstood, so here's my POV on these rules regarding JB:
1. You cannot shark in a game where you are taking all winners. This is correct, however, the term "taking all winners" means the t's who have won and actively pursued the game have won. If t's are not actively pursuing a game (warden can give an amount of time a T must actively be pursuing), then warden has the right to kill t's who aren't pursuing if idled and/or not pursuing a game.
2. You cannot pursue "vents" on Minecraft and Avalanche based on them being open (pig cell/smoke roof). If a vent is already opened and a CT knows it's already opened based on seeing a T pursue vents (most likely reason a CT would pursue vents), he has the right to pursue vents since T's are actively rebelling. However, a CT may not pursue vents (in this case if it is opened) if they don't have evidence or a reason to pursue vents.
3. A "camping vents" definition (clear - please) This is something many struggle to follow since "camping vents" is not defined in certain situations. Here's my POV of this rule: If a CT is spawned in and see's vents opened, sure, pursue vents as you wish. But if a CT is camping vents after warden said to pursue vents (give or take 30 secs - 1 min ago), that's not allowed. I think the rule should be if you're pursuing vents (CT's), CT's need to actively pursue vents and NOT camp vents, since it makes it impossible for T's to rebel. Note: If a CT see's vents opened and decides to pursue 30 secs later (wait until a possible T could come out) it shouldn't be allowed and result in a 15 minute (admins give or take) CT ban for that CT player.
4. If T's are to AFK freeze and a smoke is thrown in the stack - are you allowed to shoot above the player model to kill them jumping? Needs clarification if not. If the rule by warden was for a T to AFK Freeze (lets say the T's aren't in the smoke) then all T's (who you can see) should be AFK frozen. As for T's inside the smoke, there's a rule that CT's are to not shoot through smoke no matter the command. If warden gave orders to AFK freeze and there's T's jumping around in the smoke, then if possible, wait until the smoke is gone for them to afk freeze. Also, if T's jump out of the smoke and then decide to afk freeze (even though the command might've already been in place 10 secs ago) you have the right to shoot the T as they're not AFK frozen. Note: If a smoke is placed by a vent cell (if the vent cell is NOT inside a T cell) and multiple T's are pursuing vents while the command given was to AFK Freeze, CT's have the right to shoot through the smoke if you know T's are pursuing vents when they should be AFK frozen. If the smoke is placed near a vent in a T cell, CT's need to actively pursue the smoke and into the vent cell to prevent rebelling T's. The problem with shooting through a T cell smoke vent is that there might be AFK T's inside the cell that the vent is in. If that ever happens, CT's best choice is to avoid shooting through the smoked cell and wait until CT's can actively pursue the cell once the smoke is gone.
5. Are you allowed to replay luck-based games if no prisoners are killed the first time? (This should fall under "not being allowed to play a game twice" but some people try to nitpick it. Would be nice with this being in FAQ.) There are some occurrences where T's may have died to a luck based game and the warden decided to play the game twice, there are a few exceptions to this rule. If something happened between the time of the T's trying to play the luck based game and the time that was falsely (could happen) given when to pursue, the warden has the option to replay the game again and kill any whom may have pursued when clearly defined not to. If no T's died in the luck based game the first time and the game was interrupted (by a smoke, flashbang, contra, etc.), the warden is allowed to let T's replay the game. If a T died however before Warden said they could pursue or if a T died in the midst of pursuing the game and was interrupted by contraband, the warden isn't allowed to replay the game.
6. How many times can you play FR/LR and trivia? Killing half? Play it once? Play it twice? You can only play a custom game such as quick lr or any game once. As for FR/LR and Trivia, once the game has been played (killed off at most two from trivia, and at least 1 or at most half from FR/LR) then you cannot play those games more than once, you must play a different game to conclude the round.
7. Kwejsi (map) specific. Which diving boards are classified as camping scout secret? Are you allowed to pursue vents if you see someone drop into them from KZ? CT's shouldn't even be on diving boards because they're considered as a T game, so all of them. A CT shouldn't be near KZ climb if the majority of the T's and the warden are at cells or a different game not near KZ. For instance, if warden and the T's are at purple race near high dive, then a CT should be in-sight of T's at all times and not be wandering around the map like a broker who lost their wallet because they decided to leave it back at their job for someone to steal. (Just an exaggeration to stay in sight with T's at all times unless warden commanded CT's to pursue rebellers). So to answer your question, yes you can pursue a T if they went through vents or saw them go through vents. You can pursue rebellers and vents if: Warden said to do so, hear vents breaking, see a T pursuing vents (only if you're with the majority of the T's and the CT's with the warden, don't pursue vents or T's without suspect of doing so).
 
1. You cannot shark in a game where you are taking all winners. This is correct, however, the term "taking all winners" means the t's who have won and actively pursued the game have won. If t's are not actively pursuing a game (warden can give an amount of time a T must actively be pursuing), then warden has the right to kill t's who aren't pursuing if idled and/or not pursuing a game.
This is not to prevent CTs to kill Ts not pursuing. The Ts should obviously be pursuing.
This is so the CTs don't start pursuing themselves and knife Ts in the back because they're slower than them. Whether they should die for delaying should be up to the warden and not up to the speed of the CT(s) sharking.

2. You cannot pursue "vents" on Minecraft and Avalanche based on them being open (pig cell/smoke roof). If a vent is already opened and a CT knows it's already opened based on seeing a T pursue vents (most likely reason a CT would pursue vents), he has the right to pursue vents since T's are actively rebelling. However, a CT may not pursue vents (in this case if it is opened) if they don't have evidence or a reason to pursue vents.
I agree. The problem is that some people think they are allowed to pursue the teleport on Avalanche and the vent on Minecraft based on indicators stated above. These indicators are NOT enough to pursue vents. That should be clarified in the rules.

3. A "camping vents" definition (clear - please) This is something many struggle to follow since "camping vents" is not defined in certain situations. Here's my POV of this rule: If a CT is spawned in and see's vents opened, sure, pursue vents as you wish. But if a CT is camping vents after warden said to pursue vents (give or take 30 secs - 1 min ago), that's not allowed. I think the rule should be if you're pursuing vents (CT's), CT's need to actively pursue vents and NOT camp vents, since it makes it impossible for T's to rebel. Note: If a CT see's vents opened and decides to pursue 30 secs later (wait until a possible T could come out) it shouldn't be allowed and result in a 15 minute (admins give or take) CT ban for that CT player.
Is double scoping on a vent cell camping vents? Is it blocking the entrance? Is standing above the cells camping it? What is camping vents?
A clear definition is needed in my opinion.

4. If T's are to AFK freeze and a smoke is thrown in the stack - are you allowed to shoot above the player model to kill them jumping? Needs clarification if not. If the rule by warden was for a T to AFK Freeze (lets say the T's aren't in the smoke) then all T's (who you can see) should be AFK frozen. As for T's inside the smoke, there's a rule that CT's are to not shoot through smoke no matter the command. If warden gave orders to AFK freeze and there's T's jumping around in the smoke, then if possible, wait until the smoke is gone for them to afk freeze. Also, if T's jump out of the smoke and then decide to afk freeze (even though the command might've already been in place 10 secs ago) you have the right to shoot the T as they're not AFK frozen. Note: If a smoke is placed by a vent cell (if the vent cell is NOT inside a T cell) and multiple T's are pursuing vents while the command given was to AFK Freeze, CT's have the right to shoot through the smoke if you know T's are pursuing vents when they should be AFK frozen. If the smoke is placed near a vent in a T cell, CT's need to actively pursue the smoke and into the vent cell to prevent rebelling T's. The problem with shooting through a T cell smoke vent is that there might be AFK T's inside the cell that the vent is in. If that ever happens, CT's best choice is to avoid shooting through the smoked cell and wait until CT's can actively pursue the cell once the smoke is gone.
I agree that everything you said is what is being enforced on the server - but none of it is in the rules.

5. Are you allowed to replay luck-based games if no prisoners are killed the first time? (This should fall under "not being allowed to play a game twice" but some people try to nitpick it. Would be nice with this being in FAQ.) There are some occurrences where T's may have died to a luck based game and the warden decided to play the game twice, there are a few exceptions to this rule. If something happened between the time of the T's trying to play the luck based game and the time that was falsely (could happen) given when to pursue, the warden has the option to replay the game again and kill any whom may have pursued when clearly defined not to. If no T's died in the luck based game the first time and the game was interrupted (by a smoke, flashbang, contra, etc.), the warden is allowed to let T's replay the game. If a T died however before Warden said they could pursue or if a T died in the midst of pursuing the game and was interrupted by contraband, the warden isn't allowed to replay the game.
Again.. I agree with what you're saying is what is being enforced - but where does it say in the rules?

6. How many times can you play FR/LR and trivia? Killing half? Play it once? Play it twice? You can only play a custom game such as quick lr or any game once. As for FR/LR and Trivia, once the game has been played (killed off at most two from trivia, and at least 1 or at most half from FR/LR) then you cannot play those games more than once, you must play a different game to conclude the round.
7. Kwejsi (map) specific. Which diving boards are classified as camping scout secret? Are you allowed to pursue vents if you see someone drop into them from KZ? CT's shouldn't even be on diving boards because they're considered as a T game, so all of them. A CT shouldn't be near KZ climb if the majority of the T's and the warden are at cells or a different game not near KZ. For instance, if warden and the T's are at purple race near high dive, then a CT should be in-sight of T's at all times and not be wandering around the map like a broker who lost their wallet because they decided to leave it back at their job for someone to steal. (Just an exaggeration to stay in sight with T's at all times unless warden commanded CT's to pursue rebellers). So to answer your question, yes you can pursue a T if they went through vents or saw them go through vents. You can pursue rebellers and vents if: Warden said to do so, hear vents breaking, see a T pursuing vents (only if you're with the majority of the T's and the CT's with the warden, don't pursue vents or T's without suspect of doing so).
I'll just group these last two -
THANK YOU! for proving my point that none of these rules are in the rulebook, yet are being constantly enforced and/or neglected on the server.

I think you may have misunderstood me - I am not looking for clarification from anyone or anything but the rulebook. I don't need the questions answered in this thread, I need them answered officially.

I do appreciate you trying to answer and elaborate on my "questions" though. Thank you for that as well =)

\o have a good one
 
This is not to prevent CTs to kill Ts not pursuing. The Ts should obviously be pursuing.
This is so the CTs don't start pursuing themselves and knife Ts in the back because they're slower than them. Whether they should die for delaying should be up to the warden and not up to the speed of the CT(s) sharking.


I agree. The problem is that some people think they are allowed to pursue the teleport on Avalanche and the vent on Minecraft based on indicators stated above. These indicators are NOT enough to pursue vents. That should be clarified in the rules.


Is double scoping on a vent cell camping vents? Is it blocking the entrance? Is standing above the cells camping it? What is camping vents?
A clear definition is needed in my opinion.


I agree that everything you said is what is being enforced on the server - but none of it is in the rules.


Again.. I agree with what you're saying is what is being enforced - but where does it say in the rules?



I'll just group these last two -
THANK YOU! for proving my point that none of these rules are in the rulebook, yet are being constantly enforced and/or neglected on the server.

I think you may have misunderstood me - I am not looking for clarification from anyone or anything but the rulebook. I don't need the questions answered in this thread, I need them answered officially.

I do appreciate you trying to answer and elaborate on my "questions" though. Thank you for that as well =)

\o have a good one
Sure, no problem! I was trying to answer a lot of your questions that weren’t in the rules book. The rules book hasn’t been updated for awhile, and many things on JB have been came across and never stated in the rule book. Many of the things I stated to answer your questions is how most people play regarding these incidents that may happen. Sometimes many rules are not defined in the rule book, so the majority of the players usually come with a conclusion to make JB fair for the CT’s and T’s. Hope this helps :) Also, they really should edit the rules book accordingly so new players can understand these types of situations. I say that the rules book additions I stated above should be added 😉 (jk, but maybe somethings I had said could be added to the rules 🤷🏼‍♂️)
 
Last edited:
If I recall correctly, you cannot deny someone ST for a toy gun, if you have already offered gun ST (unless clearly specified that the gun must contain bullets).

But specifying the amount of bullets in the gun is going to far in my opinion.
You should be able to receive gun ST for the deagle on kwejsi, and you should be able to receive gun st for the !rtd glock.
Last little point I’m gonna touch on for my view. The rule is:

“As a warden you must not -
  • give dishonest, confusing, misleading or trap commands, for example:
Lying to the Prisoners, for example: you can't pardon a rebeller only to kill them once they come out even though they didn't rebel since the pardon.”

Again the rule is vague, and is often enforced by the opinion of the admin at the time. The way I see it is if a warden offers gun ST, a prisoner comes with an AK with actual ammo in it, warden makes the prisoner get rid of it and then says “now go back to stack, no ST for you” that is lying to Ts and warden should be insta-swapped for that. Here is an example of what I think the warden should be allowed to do when offering ST:

Warden offers ST for guns/bomb, prisoner goes to marker with 2 bullet glock. Warden asks “how many bullets does that have”, the prisoner either says "only 2" or tries to lie, but is unable to prove it by firing the gun 3 or more times. Warden then says “nah I ain’t giving ST for that, you can keep it but go back to stack”. (warden deems the gun is not a threat and doesn't exchange it for ST)

Now if the warden were to make the prisoner get rid of the glock, that’s a different story entirely, since ST is normally given in EXCHANGE for contra. If the warden never made the prisoner exchange the gun, it shouldn’t be an issue if they tell the prisoner with the empty glock to go back. The warden should be allowed to deem what they think is threatening and what they’re going to give ST for when prisoners are trying to exchange their contra for ST, and admins should not be able to interfere with this warden decision unless he/she specifically and clearly gave a dishonest command like “I’ll give you ST for that AK” makes the prisoner get rid of it, only to make them go back to stack. Just because a warden offered gun ST doesn't mean they should automatically be forced to give ST for every gun that is brought before them, including the empty ones. That is the point I’m trying to make in regards to the lying to Ts rule, and I stress it due to the fact that I have had to swap for this very thing.
 
Last edited:
Last little point I’m gonna touch on for my view. The rule is:

“As a warden you must not -
  • give dishonest, confusing, misleading or trap commands, for example:
Lying to the Prisoners, for example: you can't pardon a rebeller only to kill them once they come out even though they didn't rebel since the pardon.”

Again the rule is vague, and is often enforced by the opinion of the admin at the time. The way I see it is if a warden offers gun ST, a prisoner comes with an AK with actual ammo in it, warden makes the prisoner get rid of it and then says “now go back to stack, no ST for you” that is lying to Ts and warden should be insta-swapped for that. Here is an example of what I think the warden should be allowed to do when offering ST:

Warden offers ST for guns/bomb, prisoner goes to marker with 2 bullet glock. Warden asks “how many bullets does that have”, the prisoner either says "only 2" or tries to lie, but is unable to prove it by firing the gun 3 or more times. Warden then says “nah I ain’t giving ST for that, you can keep it but go back to stack”. (warden deems the gun is not a threat and doesn't exchange it for ST)

Now if the warden were to make the prisoner get rid of the glock, that’s a different story entirely, since ST is normally given in EXCHANGE for contra. If the warden never made the prisoner exchange the gun, it shouldn’t be an issue if they tell the prisoner with the empty glock to go back. The warden should be allowed to deem what they think is threatening and what they’re going to give ST for when prisoners are trying to exchange their contra for ST, and admins should not be able to interfere with this warden decision unless he/she specifically and clearly gave a dishonest command like “I’ll give you ST for that AK” makes the prisoner get rid of it, only to make them go back to stack. Just because a warden offered gun ST doesn't mean they should automatically be forced to give ST for every gun that is brought before them, including the empty ones. That is the point I’m trying to make in regards to the lying to Ts rule, and I stress it due to the fact that I have had to swap for this very thing.
I 100% understand where you're coming from - but I simply disagree.

Unless wardens specify "I'm giving primary gun ST" or "I'm giving gun ST, but the gun must contain bullets."

Another solution could be for the warden to ask prisoners to go to the marker if they have any contra (not offering ST immediately), and then make the Ts go back to stack if the warden doesn't deem their contra threatening. The problem with that, is that he can single out the Ts and make them drop their contra without giving ST at all, which would create a new problem rather than just solving the first one.

It's tricky - but I'm sure that no matter what the AT team does, we can adjust accordingly.
 
You cannot shark in a game where you are taking all winners.
Sometimes this is useful, because you may want to make sure people are actually pursuing the game, but otherwise the would be no use to shark
You cannot pursue "vents" on Minecraft and Avalanche based on them being open (pig cell/smoke roof)
I agree. You should either hear them being broken or see someone go in to pursue
A "camping vents" definition (clear - please)
The current one is clear, but really stupid imo. If someone is purposefully looking into the entrance of a vent for no reason then they should be swapped. (Kwejski waterfall vent, dojo cell vent)
If Ts are to AFK freeze and a smoke is thrown in the stack - are you allowed to shoot above the player model to kill them jumping? Needs clarification if not.
You shouldn't be allowed to shoot into stacks when afk frozen, smoke or not, change my mind
Are you allowed to replay luck-based games if no prisoners are killed the first time?
This should fall under "not being allowed to play a game twice" but some people try to nitpick it. Would be nice with this being in FAQ.
I don't believe so
How many times can you play FR/LR and trivia? Killing half? Play it once? Play it twice?
I've always admined it as rounds. You can play multiple rounds, but only kill half in total
  • Kwejsi (map) specific
    • Which diving boards are classified as camping scout secret
I believe it should be all the boards, since you would have to climb up all of the them to get to the scout secret.
  • Custom day - what is it? Needs clarification.
    • Do normal rules apply? Can CTs play T games? Can you kill off more than 50%? Can you play an opinionated game immediately? Can you NOT take all winners in a game where you cannot guarantee 50%?
I believe when it was introduced on the change logs, custom said "Look at the side bar, more rules to come". rules pls sir
 
You know at the end of the day I'm glad I do not envy the ones who do write the rules and make them a rule. Because sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

But for real, I am 100% ready for the rules to be more up to date so everyone has a better and clear understanding of the rules. In my opinion. the less "implied" rules there are, the better off we'll be.
 
As a newer player in JB, I completely agree with this. It really shouldn't be necessary for someone to ask an admin clarification on rules even though they have read through the entire rules page. Some clarification on the rules would be nice.
 
Sometimes this is useful, because you may want to make sure people are actually pursuing the game, but otherwise the would be no use to shark

I agree. You should either hear them being broken or see someone go in to pursue

The current one is clear, but really stupid imo. If someone is purposefully looking into the entrance of a vent for no reason then they should be swapped. (Kwejski waterfall vent, dojo cell vent)

You shouldn't be allowed to shoot into stacks when afk frozen, smoke or not, change my mind

I don't believe so

I've always admined it as rounds. You can play multiple rounds, but only kill half in total

I believe it should be all the boards, since you would have to climb up all of the them to get to the scout secret.

I believe when it was introduced on the change logs, custom said "Look at the side bar, more rules to come". rules pls sir
And the fact that you have to say "I believe", "I think", "I have always done this" just proves my point.
I agree with most of your points but it needs to be clarified in the rulebook.
 
The current one is clear, but really stupid imo. If someone is purposefully looking into the entrance of a vent for no reason then they should be swapped. (Kwejski waterfall vent, dojo cell vent)
That's what it used to be right?
But I forgot why it was changed. I think dojo had a play in that
 
Last edited:
That's what it used to be right?
But I forgot why it was changed. I think dojo had a play in that
Some people have been considering camping as merely blocking or standing by a vent/secret, which is one of, if not, the worst rules/interpretations of rules imaginable.

Staring into a secret in anticipation of a rebeller is camping, and that is a hill I'm willing to die on
 
Last edited:
Some people have been considering camping as merely blocking or standing by a vent/secret, which is one of, if not, the worst rules/interpretations of rules imaginable.

Staring into a secret in anticipation of a rebeller is camping, and that is a hill I'm willing to die on
I agree, but there are certain situations (first opening cells on dojo) where no matter what an entire group of Ts will try to rush into the vent cell. Are CTs just supposed to look the other way and let 15 Ts rush inside? After the initial opening of cells then yea a CT shouldn't be watching that vent cell, but it's kind of necessary right at the beginning of the round on dojo imo
 
Staring into a secret in anticipation of a rebeller is camping, and that is a hill I'm willing to die on
I agree. I think AT LE disagrees though.
We need a clear definition of vent camping
 
Some people have been considering camping as merely blocking or standing by a vent/secret, which is one of, if not, the worst rules/interpretations of rules imaginable.

Staring into a secret in anticipation of a rebeller is camping, and that is a hill I'm willing to die on
Yep,yep
 

Latest posts

Back
Top