What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't load in after selecting character.
Description of the bug.
After I selected my character, I am stuck on a black screen and forced to restart FiveM.
What should be happening instead?
Load in to the game and see the spawn menu.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I loaded in the server and chose my character.
Extra info?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Can't load in after selecting character.
Description of the bug.
After I selected my character, I am stuck on a black screen and forced to restart FiveM.
What should be happening instead?
Load in to the game and see the spawn menu.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I loaded in the server and chose my character.
Extra info?




