- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM Whitelisted server
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted server
Short description of the bug.
Cop cars appearing on my screen but not for others
Description of the bug.
After the recent server reboot, I now see numerous cop cars, mostly sheriffs vehicles around the server abandoned, some with lights on, some without. Had someone else come to me, neither people in their car could see the abandoned vehicles I saw.
When I tried to enter the vehicles, I was stopped mid "Get in vehicle" animation and could not enter them.
What should be happening instead?
Should not be abandoned PD vehicles in the streets only visible to my eyes
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I honestly have no idea
Extra info?
FiveM Whitelisted server
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted server
Short description of the bug.
Cop cars appearing on my screen but not for others
Description of the bug.
After the recent server reboot, I now see numerous cop cars, mostly sheriffs vehicles around the server abandoned, some with lights on, some without. Had someone else come to me, neither people in their car could see the abandoned vehicles I saw.
When I tried to enter the vehicles, I was stopped mid "Get in vehicle" animation and could not enter them.
What should be happening instead?
Should not be abandoned PD vehicles in the streets only visible to my eyes
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I honestly have no idea
Extra info?




